List of domesticated animals:
|Piglet x1||50||Bought from the Trade Order Stall and will spawn near you so be carefull Players in Providence can kill them!||start selling with patch V.1.4 on Nov 06, 2017|
|Lamb x1||100||Bought from the Trade Order Stall and will spawn near you so be carefull Players in Providence can kill them!||start selling with patch V.1.4 on Nov 06, 2017|
|Kid x1||200||Bought from the Trade Order Stall and will spawn near you so be carefull Players in Providence can kill them!||start selling with patch V.1.4 on Nov 06, 2017|
|Calf x1||400||start selling with patch V.1.4 on Nov 06, 2017|
all information comes from the forum
List of basic information (by Lusewing):
- They have quality? No
- Do you have to keep them Fed like Turkeys? Yes
- Do you slaughter and eat them like beavers/deer? Yes
- Can you have them pull wagons? No
- What skill levels do I need to have them? Depends
- Do I need a barn or can I use an outside fenced area? Yes with problems.
- Do they die of old age Yes
- How diseased animal look ? here
- How cure disease animal ? made med Veterinarian
- diseased Pig need Swine Flu Suppository
- diseased Sheep need Scrapie Suppository
- diseased Goat need Hoof & Mouth Suppository
- diseased Cow need Madcow Suppository
TIP: you need discover meds like:
- diseased Pig need Lubricated Swine Flu Suppository
- diseased Sheep need Lubricated Scrapie Suppository
- diseased Goat need Lubricated Hoof & Mouth Suppository
- diseased Cow need Lubricated Madcow Suppository
List of stats information (by JohnCarver) :
For those first 3 bars you want them as low as possible.
- Orrnery would be like how happy it is, or how often it's will to fight, basically ornery = crancky
- Vulnerability is how often it can get sick I believe
- Metabolism is how well you process food, if i had to guess, High metabolism = a lot of poop, it may also need a lot of food, more then regular
Will they even eat the food?
They will eat food every 8-24 hours depending on how fast their metabolism is.
How much of the food they eat?
Between 4 and 10 pieces of food, depending on how hungry he is for a variety of reasons.
For the last 3 bars you want them as high as possible.
- Size is how much meat you get when you butcher them.
- Productivity is (most likely) how often it produces resources
- Longevity is how long life, this point not droping, but more then longer
List of mechanic information (by JohnCarver):
- Childrens animals grows 4 days
- Males can mate with any number of females without penalty.
- The act of mating improves the temperament of both animals. Males slightly more.
- Animals will only mate with something approx 11 tiles or less away.
You mean up to 11 tiles away? Or do they specifically need long distance boinking?
Females will seek out their males from an 11 tile radius. Then if they find one suitable, they will go to great lengths to mate with them, which includes climbing over fences and walls. This is because love has no bounds and was in no way a reflection of my lazy coding.
Is mating on interval related to feeding?
Mating is on its own interval not related to feeding. As a general rule of thumb once a female has given birth she will not mate again for at least 6 days. And two healthy, attractive, spunky and young animals should be getting busy with in less than 2 weeks.
- If either the male OR female are sick the mating will fail.
- Stillborns are very rare, unless the animal has been cursed by a witch. Then it will be far more likely.
- There is a random chance that the mother will die in child birth for each child. I.E. a larger litter has a higher probability the female will perish in delivery then a smaller litter.