How To Make Bajgiels
- Using a Baking Table, craft the Unboiled Bajgiel Dough. When preparing Foods at a Baking Table there is a chance to receive a Eloped Gingerbread Man.
- Place the Unboiled Bajgiel Dough in a Clay Pot or Copper Pot full of Potable Water on top of a lit Fireplace.
- Wait 15 seconds and open the Pot and remove the now Boiled Bajgiel Dough. Leaving the Dough in longer does not ruin or effect the Dough.
- Boiled Bajgiel Dough can now be placed in a lit Bread Oven to Bake for 8 minutes. When baking Foods in a Bread Oven there is a chance for those Foods to become Animal Crackers instead.
- The Resulting Bajgiel can now be eaten plain or topped to make other types of Bajgiels.