How to Boil Over a Fireplace
- Fuel and Light your Fireplace.
- Fill your Clay Pot or Copper Pot with Potable Water.
- Select the pot and right-click it onto your Fireplace to hang your pot over the Fire.
- Click on the pot and select "Open", and put the items you wish to boil into the pot.
- When the item is done boiling, its icon will change.
A Cauldron is an Ignitable Structure used to boil Foods. It has room for 16x items and can hold up to 100 liters of Potable Water. When right-clicking you will see two meters, the first showing the amount of Potable Water it holds and the second the amount of Fuel it contains. Unlike a a Clay Pot or Copper Pot which uses a fixed amount of Portable Water for each time, a Cauldron uses Water much the same way it burns Fuel. Some items that can be boiled in a Clay Pot or Copper Pot CANNOT be boiled in Cauldron.