Equipping Any Shovel allows you to Dig most biomes. The higher the tier the shovel is, the more it will reduce the time it takes to Dig and the Phlegm it costs. Additionally equipping a Shovel will allow you to Destroy Hollow Stumps and Tree Stumps faster.
How to Move a Bush
- Make sure you have learned the Flowers & Berries Skill.
- Equip Any Shovel, or make sure you have one in your Toolbelt.
- Click the on the Bush you wish to move and select "Uproot". NOTE: The speed you Uproot a Bush is influenced by the type of Shovel you use and your Soil Digging Artifacts Bonus.
- Once you have finished Uprooting your Bush you will automatically Lift it.
- Right-click on the ground to re-plant your Bush again.