A Sewing Frame has an Inventory of 10x10 totaling 100 slots for items used to Bind Books. It cannot be carried outside the house where it was first built. A Sewing Frame can also act as a storage container that can hold up to 100x of any combination of Amber Coarse-Grain Thread, Leather, or Scribbled Paper.
How To Write a Book
- Gather your Paper, Quill, and a bottle of Indigo Ink.
- Select your Quill and right-click on your Indigo Ink which will make an Inked Quill.
- Right-click your Inked Quill on a sheet of Paper. This will open a text box. Putting you Inked Quill back into your Inventory will cancel this action.
- Copy, paste or type up to 1000x characters into the text box. Hit enter to then transform your Paper it into Scribbled Paper. NOTE: Having a line break in your text will prevent you from transforming your Paper.
- Do this at least one more time - you need at least 2x sheets of Scribbled Paper.
- Put your Scribbled Paper in the order, along with Amber Coarse-Grain Thread, and 2x Leather into a Sewing Frame.
- Right-click your Sewing Frame and select "Bind Book" to create your Book.
- Right-click on your new Book to give it a title.