Rose-tinted Tanning Fluid can be made by selecting a Vessel of Otto of Rose from your inventory and right-clicking it on a Vessel of Vegetable Oil.
How to Make Fine Leather
- .1 liters of Otto of Rose are received when dehydrating Red Rose for 4 hours in a Steam Distiller.
- Right-click your Vessel of Otto of Rose on a Vessel of Vegetable Oil to make Rose-tinted Tanning Fluid. If a Glass Vial of Otto of Rose and a Bucket was used this will make 10 liters of Rose-tinted Tanning Fluid with a 5% concentration. Adding another Glass Vial of Otto of Rose will add another 5% to the concentration - this concentration can be increased up to 50%. The higher the concentration the better the chance of getting Fine Leather when Tanning. A 50% concentration has a 100% chance.
- Place up to 4x Limed Hides into a Tanning Tub.
- Select a Vessel filled with Rose-tinted Tanning Fluid from your inventory and right-click on the Tanning Tub. Make sure to add at least 10 liters of Rose-tinted Tanning Fluid per Limed Hide.
- Wait - as your Limed Hide begins to tan its progress bar will go up.
- Each time a Limed Hide's progress bar reaches 100% it consumes 10 liters of Rose-tinted Tanning Fluid and is converted into either Leather or Fine Leather. There's a chance of your Limed Hide becoming a Foetid Ooze instead, if that happens the Rose-tinted Tanning Fluid will not be consumed.