Picking Any Flowers from the wild or Planting them in Gardening Pots lowers Insanity. You may receive a Drone Bee or Queen Bee when Picking Any Flower from the wild. Any Flower can be stored in a Flower Sack. Fickle Frozen Frost Flowers and Those Rarefied Thornbush Flowers do NOT count as Any Flower but can still be stored in a Flower Sack.
Planted with Gardening
Planted with Floriculture
Planted with Tulip Mania
How to Plant in a Gardening Pot
- Select 1x Humus and left-click it onto your Gardening Pot.
- Select a Vessel with at least 1 liter of Potable Water and left-click it onto your Gardening Pot.
- Select the Potable item you wish to plant and left-click it onto your Gardening Pot. Planting in Gardening Pots lowers Insanity.
- Wait 3 days. Learning the Horticulture and Green Thumb Skills, as well as using the Store bought Gardener's Pot will reduce the time for plants to ripen.
- Once ripe, the plant's model will change. The Yield for non-bushes and Trees is two, unless you had the Store bought Garden Shovel equipped when planting in which case the default Yield is 3. When planting you will receive a bonus Yield which is determined by chance and your Herbs & Sprouts Proficiency. You will see your bonus Yield pop up in green as you add your Potable plant. At any point you may check the current Yield by right-clicking on your planted Gardening Pot.
- Ripe plants can now be picked by right-clicking the Gardening Pot and selecting "Pick". Bushes and Trees which have sprouted can be planted by Lifting the Gardening Pot and then right-clicking the ground and selecting "Plant".
Interring a dead pilgrim, made from the same account as yours, allows you to Pay Respects to them once every 24 hours, by selecting the appropriate Any Flower and right-clicking in on their Tombstone or on the pedestal inside their Crypt. Each time you do this you will receive 10% of the difference between your Proficiency and theirs, based on the Flower you chose.
NOTE: Currently there is no Flower that gives Cloak & Dagger or Herbs & Sprouts.